Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Data Protection Code), TRM S.p.A. (hereinafter “TRM”) has issued the following information concerning the cookies installed on the web domain www.trm.to.it (hereinafter the “Site”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of text created by a server and stored on the hard disk of a computer or device (smartphone or tablet) used to access the Internet and then resubmitted when the same device is used to access the Internet another time.
Cookies are used to collect information about a user’s browsing history on the Site.
Cookies may be retained permanently by the computer and have variable expiry dates (persistent or stored cookies) or may disappear at the end of a browsing session or have a limited expiry time (session cookies).
Cookies may be installed by the Site that the user is visiting (first-party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (third-party cookies).
• Browsing and functionality cookies
TRM uses first-party session and persistent cookies on the Site to provide a safe and efficient browsing experience as well as to improve the services offered by the Site.
• Third-party analytical cookies
TRM uses Google Analytics cookies to collect information on the use of the Site by users (number of hits, pages viewed, time spent on site, etc.). For the use of these cookies, tools have been adopted to reduce the identifying potential of the cookies and prevent the data from being cross-referenced with other information already available to Google.
• Social network cookies
TRM uses third-party cookies to enable users to interact with social networking platforms (YouTube) and share content through social media.
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Site are illustrated in the table below.
To disable Google Analytics cookies, download the plug-in available at the following link:
|TRM||TRM-to_close_Alert||Technical||First - Party||1 month||NOT required|
To disable YouTube cookies, download the plug-in available at the following link:
Managing cookie preferences
You can change and manage your cookie preferences or refuse to accept any cookies by selecting the “technical cookies” box in the “consent” column of the table above.
You can also find out how to disable third-party cookies by clicking on the link in the “Other information” column of the table above.
Changing cookie settings
You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard disk by configuring your browser to disable cookies. The methods to disable cookies in the most commonly used browsers are given below:
• For Internet Explorer™: click here
• For Safari™ Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: click here
• For Chrome™: click here
• For Firefox™: click here
• For Opera™: click here
Warning: disabling some or all technical cookies may compromise site functionality.
Disabling “third-party” cookies will not affect the browsing experience.
Data transmission and distribution
Data collected by cookies may be processed by TRM employees or collaborators appointed as data processors and data processing managers.
This data may also be processed by third-party companies entrusted by TRM to carry out technical or organisational activities. These companies are direct collaborators of TRM and are appointed as the data processing manager.
In particular, as regards the processing of data collected from the Site, TRM appoints Macro Web Media S.r.l., with registered offices at Via per Carpiano no. 2/E, 20077 Melegnano (Milan) as Data Processing Manager with regards to the “technical management and maintenance of the Website”.
The list of data processors is continually updated and is available upon written request to the address below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected using Google cookies may be transmitted outside the European Union, specifically to the United States.
Data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
Users have the right to obtain information regarding the processing of their personal data, request its integration, updating or correction, as well as request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and oppose the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, provided in detail at the end of this policy.
To exercise these rights, contact the Data Controller by writing to the address below or by sending an email to email@example.com
Data Controller and Data Processing Manager
The Data Controller is TRM S.p.A., Via P. Gorini no. 50, 10137, Turin (TO), Italy.
The Internal Data Processing Manager is Gianluca Sarto.
Article 7, Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. Rights of the data owner.
- The data owner has the right to confirm the existence or otherwise of their personal data, even if this has not yet been recorded, and receive notification of the same in an intelligible format.
- The data owner has the right to obtain information regarding:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the data processing;
- the logic applied in the case of electronic data processing methods;
- the details of the data controller, data processing managers and appointed representatives pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be disclosed or become known in their capacity as appointed regional representatives, data processing managers or data processors.
- The data owner has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, if requested, the integration of the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the activities referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except in the case that this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data owner has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, the processing of personal data concerning the data owner, even if such data is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning the data owner for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.